Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sneak Preview - Braddock



The collective show in February is near approaching. I have a few of things in mind for a while now and this will be one of them. I won't release any further details, I fear it may impair an element of surprise when it is revealed next month. I assure you that it will be interesting though. Speaking of the show I should probably plug it huh, Here's some of the promotional material.


The Opening Reception is on February 6th from 7 - 10 pm. Hope that all of you can make it.  There's gonna be some refreshments (most likely cases of beer and wine). In addition to the festivities I believe Nate and I and maybe some other folks plan to have some publications and other things for purchase. It should be an eclectic experience. Can't wait for the outcome.

No comments: