Friday, July 22, 2011

Pittsburgh Zine Fair



Well this is coming fast. The first ever Pittsburgh Zine Fair is set to take place on September 1st, 2011 from 5-10pm at AIR (Artist Image Resource) on the North Side. The event will feature zine/comic and independent publishers/retailers from Pittsburgh and beyond, workshops, music, food, acivities and much more fun to be announced. I've been attending all of the organizing meetings at Filmmakers and it has been a hoot. So far I've been responsible for a lot of the illustration needed for print and web promotional materials. I'm working on finishing the poster/flyer tonight and I'll be sure to show off the black and white or if I work hard enough the color version.

For more info and how you can get involved in this new project, please visit the website:

www.pghzinefair.com

No comments: