Sunday, February 7, 2010

Postponed Temporarily

The show at Unsmoke Systems scheduled for yesterday was cancelled due to the recent and overwhelmingly inclement weather. A rain date is in the works at the moment, most likely next Saturday, the 13th. I'll be sure to update later with more info. Assuming there will be no more obstacles through the coming week I hope to see all of you folks out there in Braddock. Until then stay warm with cabin fever.

No comments: