Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Long Time, No Post

It's been quite some time since I have last posted anything on here. I've been buried under several projects, that has made it hard to attend to regular internet participation. Two projects that have consumed my time are preparing for the show in Braddock in February as well as work being done soon for Red Lobsters, a graphic novel collaboration between myself, Nate McDonough and Julie Sokolow. Look for first few issues sometime in February/March. Until then enjoy the suspense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you posting again! i check for updates regularly here. looking forward to the show in Feb and that collaboration. I'll be looking for some issues, and enjoying the suspense in the meantime.

abandonview said...

keep it busy!